The denomination “finance sector” describes a complex mesh of different actors who achieve different missions and goals. The players in this are varied
- Regulators: RBI, SEBI, IRDA
- Regulations: BASEL III, SOX, Companies Act 2013, IT Act 2008, PCI-DSS
- Banks: National, Regional, Co-operative, Payment Banks
- Market Infrastructure Institutions: Stock Exchanges, Clearing Houses, Depositories
- Financial Services: Investment Banks, Brokerage Houses, Non Banking Financials Services, Insurance, Payment Wallets
With a mission to help clients seek or avoid, balance, and profit from financial risks, the financial industry is no stranger to risk management. But today’s IT risks present a complex challenge against a backdrop of rapid change, with organizations continously working Manage – Protect – Respond cycle.